Denise
Tonight Younger Boy told Service Coordinator and Mentor R that the reason his behaviors are so bad is that he wants to see Older Boy.

The reason I say this is alleged is because every time I have mentioned calling or visiting Older Boy he doesn't want to. Even when I am already talking to Mom J.

Granted this is the first time that he has ever been without at least one of his siblings and it has to be hard that they are all together.

I agreed to sibling visitations twice per month, but all of them are going to need to be at the home of Mom and Dad J due to the medical conditions of Middle Brother.

I am concerned about two things. One...the amount of time these visits are going to take. About 12 hours a month for us if you include driving time since it is over 100 miles round trip and two...this isn't the cause of the behaviors.

Prayers for visitations.
0 Responses

Post a Comment