Denise
Tonight I had my women's lifegroup. I have missed it VERY MUCH. I was really looking forward to the evening away and since the boys had done so well with the sitters on Friday night I had high expectations.

My lifegroup was amazing. The report when I got home wasn't.

Babysitter J was pretty open about the lack of respect she was shown. In my mind there is NO REASON anyone should call her a name other than J. They should also not use profanity or purposefully disregard anything she says.

As a reult there will be no use of electronics in our home this week by anyone other than me.

Babysitter J will be there again on Saturday to give it another go. I can't help but wonder when she is going to say "this isn't worth it".

Pray the boys can realize the disrespectfulness to adults has GOT TO STOP.
0 Responses

Post a Comment