Denise
Today I had some excitement.

First of all, I have to start by saying that I recognize that I am tired.

This morning when I sat up after waking up I was a little bit dizzy, but it fairly quickly went away. I took the boys to school and then came to work.

I was sitting at my desk here talking to a co-worker and got EXTREMELY dizzy. It passed after a couple of minutes, but felt like an eternity. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before.

About 15 minutes later it happened again. I asked my co-worker to take me to the emergency room. I couldn't walk straight. I was leaning to the right and stumbling. Three co-workers walked me downstairs and then we went to the emergency room.

They did a CT scan, an EKG, some blood and urine tests. I tried to walk a couple of times all with the same result. They gave me to bags of IV fluid, some anti-dizziness pills and some pills for nausea.

All tests came back fine. I am severely dehydrated and it caused vertigo.

I came back to work and am vowing to drink more water.

Praises this dizziness is not being caused by something more serious and that my co-workers were able to help me out.

Prayers for feeling back to "normal" as soon as possible.
0 Responses

Post a Comment