Denise
I'm reaching my breaking point with Younger Boy.

After telling me repeatedly this weekend he had no homework some "magically" appeared. He also claimed to Mentor R all weekend that there was none. So as a result he was up working on homework past bedtime.

This morning he was tired and grouchy and didn't want to get ready. He was angry for a reason I don't even remember and threw his body back against the backseat of the car. The seat no longer will sit upright....or at least it appears to need repair in order to sit upright again.

I am just so frustrated with Younger Boy. After he threw himself against the seat he told me it is my fault, because I hate him. I do not hate him. I love him. I hate his behaviors. That's different.

I am nearing my breaking point though. Something has to change.

Pray for Younger Boy and his behavior.
0 Responses

Post a Comment