Denise
Younger Boy came to me this morning in tears. He has wet the bed for three nights in a row. I initially thought perhaps it was a puberty thing, but it is in fact urine.

He told me he has been thinking about things that happened to him at his last foster home. He has been talking to Middle Boy about it and wanted to tell me, too. Middle Boy had talked to me about it over the weekend, because he is worried about Younger Boy.

Younger Boy was afraid to tell me about the bedwetting, because he didn't want to get kicked out of my house. He believes (and I have no idea) that he and Older Boy had to leave a previous foster home due to Older Boy's bedwetting. He cried and cried. I told him he will NEVER have to leave here for something like that. He just needs to tell me so we can get his bed cleaned up so he has a clean place to sleep. I explained that it isn't a big deal, but that I wanted to try to get him help. He wants to wear pull-ups. I told him we can get some tonight.

Middle Boy is very understanding of these things so I am not worried about that.

Prayer for healing for Younger Boy. This really started around the time of the discussion with Older Sister.
0 Responses

Post a Comment