Denise
Tonight the boys wanted to watch a movie. Our cleaning lady wasn't here this week so we also needed to do laundry. I said that they could watch a movie if they helped with laundry while they were watching and made sure there were in bed no later than 11pm.

I helped with three loads of laundry, but I am still exhausted all of the time so I went to bed at 10:30pm again reminding them of the 11pm bedtime.

I was awakened at 11:40pm by loud noise and wrestling. I went in the boys room and told them to go to bed "right now". They said they were "putting away laundry and getting their clothes out for church".

At 1:20am they came in to tell me good night.

I am SO TIRED of the complete disregard for anything I say.

I need prayers for what to do. I don't think I am cut out to be a parent. I am tired all of the time. I'm angry all of the time. I hate how I have become.
0 Responses

Post a Comment