Denise
Luckily I had BBQ ribs in the crock pot the entire day so I finished up making dinner.

I had to call Younger Boy multiple times.  He was in the next room, but made the claim he didn't know I needed him.

Then I remembered why I never cook at home.  Neither boy really ate anything.  They won't.  There are a handful of things they will eat and everything else has something wrong with it.

Chicken strips - nope
Chicken in general - nope - only fried, but not at home or a restaurant (not sure where it should be fried)
Beef - don't like the texture
Pork - only chops without bones and only grilled
Ham - causes the gag reflex
Sausage - one yes, one no
Bacon - one yes, one no
Hamburger - one yes, one sometimes, but not often
Hot dogs - only if made on a grill

The rule is that you must try it.  I will NOT make you an alternate meal.  You will not make yourself an alternate meal until you have tried it THIS TIME.  You can't remember it from another house or another time.  THIS TIME.

I don't really like cooking that much anyway and this just makes me mad.
0 Responses

Post a Comment