Denise
Today I was approached to write an article for a newsletter on adoption.  The topic of the article is "A Love Story".

Basically it is to be a story about how I knew by boys were to be with me forever.

For a lot of kiddos who are adopted out of the system they are quite young.  I decided I would do a different spin on the article.  The boys are going to co-author with me. 

I am actually going to do one with each of them, because the stories are quite different even though the resolution is the same.

They are both SUPER EXCITED to write them and even wanted to be the one to start them.  I was a little surprised, but it will be interesting to see their perspective.

Looking forward to the finished product...even though our stories are no where near finished.
0 Responses

Post a Comment