Denise
I got a scolding from the doctor.  I probably deserved it.

She told me I have a sinus infection and seem to be dehydrated.  My alert went up about that, because I think it was at this time last year that two of my co-workers had to take me to the emergency room, because I was so dehydrated I was getting dizzy and couldn't walk.  That time it was an easy fix.  Just a bag of IV fluid and I was on my way.

Hmmm...don't really want that to happen again. 

If you see me in person any time soon verify that I have water with me.  I need to drink WAY MORE of it.  I'm trying, but I tend to forget.

I was prescribed 10 days of antibiotics with the instructions that if I am not better by SUNDAY that I am to go back...ON SUNDAY.

Okay...got it.  Enough scolding.

Praises for having access to good medical care even though I don't always make the best choices surrounding it.

Prayers for some sleep and less dehydration.

0 Responses

Post a Comment