Denise
Middle Boy needs help with Spanish homework.  I took Spanish in high school.  I remember a little bit.

We are a full semester in.  You wouldn't want to let on that you are really falling behind until your mom needs to learn a whole semester of Spanish one to get you caught up.

I was able to help with last night's worksheet without having to look anything up.  Mrs. Denney...you would be proud!!

Tomorrow I will email the teacher and ask for all of the power points from last semester and a copy of the textbook. 

Who knows?  Maybe I'll get good enough to post in Spanish...uh, no.

I am trying to convince Middle Boy that just getting by doesn't meet my expectation.  I told him I intend to take him on a mission trip to a Spanish speaking country and just getting by in Spanish doesn't make me feel confident about the trip.

So...Spanish for me this weekend.  I was really hoping I could take it again!
0 Responses

Post a Comment