Denise
This morning I was supposed to go to a wedding.

I am still feeling like I got hit by a truck so I canceled the alternate ride to therapy and took Middle Boy.  Younger Boy was along for the ride...as always.

Younger Boy and I have TWO HOURS of time to chat every week while Middle Boy is at therapy.  This morning we talked about school and his language arts teacher.  We talked about when he can officially change his name at school, because he is tired of writing his old name.

We talked about how he has been doing staying as a 12 year old vs. a 4 year old.  He thinks he has been mostly big.  I would say about half and half.  Some days worse than others.

Middle Boy finished therapy.  No presentation made today, so he still has about four to make to move on to the next level.  This means another month or so.

Prayers for our day.
0 Responses

Post a Comment