Denise
All three of us went out to dinner and shopping tonight.

When we have dinner nearly anywhere you can count on Younger Boy to get one of the following:

Macaroni and cheese (for the same price as 10 boxes)
Grilled cheese (for the same price as 15 sandwiches)
Mini corn dogs

This night was no different.  Mini corn dogs it was.  Dinner was relatively enjoyable.  We were sitting near the waitress stand so the boys had a lot of questions about how they enter orders and how the kitchen works.  It was good for them to see that.  In the end they said, "being a waiter is kind of hard work."

Then we went shopping.  Middle Boy needed a pair or two of jeans and the coveted white hoodie.  Younger Boy needed a shirt to wear to church that actually fits him and has no hole or rip caused by scissors. 

I will not buy jeans that sag.  I am mean like that.  I make you try on EVERY pair you want to buy. 

I am unreasonable when I think that a superhero shirt is not appropriate for nice occasions.

When your jeans drag on the ground and I say "you WILL wear these if we buy them" I am being ridiculous.

So...home we went.  We found the white hoodie and a couple of pair of "dorkie" jeans.  We also found a "nerd" shirt for church.

We should be set.  The boys are now looking adequately foolish.  That was my goal after all!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment