Denise
Today Middle Boy and his "girlfriend" broke up.  He really liked her.  He was excited about giving her gifts for her birthday tomorrow and for Christmas.

He called her this afternoon and she told him she never really liked him.  She just thought he was cute, but she still "loved" her ex-boyfriend so she was going to "go after" him.

He is trying really hard to prove to me he isn't hurt by all of this, but he is.  I'm trying to explain to him it is okay...truly okay to be sad.

You couldn't pay me enough money to be in high school again.
1 Response
  1. DeeDee Says:

    Prayers for all 3 of you, this most likely won’t be easy and won't be easy on any of you! We have been through this and the emotions this can trigger are unbelievable (I really had no idea until I experienced it). Then for it to be at Christmas which comes with triggers of its own, oh my goodness.

    Extra Extra prayers for you my friend!


Post a Comment