Denise
Both boys have a couple of "not so secret admirer" at Youngest Sister's house.

From the moment they walk in the door Niece A and Niece I are calling their names over and over.  Trying to get them to play.  Trying to wrestle with them and basically just annoying them.

This time was no different.  Maybe more intense since it had been a while since we had seen them.

The boys handle it surprisingly well and are very nice to them and play with them.

Middle Boy teases them like a big brother would.  At one point Grandpa said to Niece I "come here so I can annoy you for a little while like you are annoying Middle Boy".  Of course he was teasing.

They want to sit by them at all meals.  They get mad if they can't.

I love how my nieces embrace the boys as part of the family.
0 Responses

Post a Comment