Denise
I went shopping this afternoon to get things for the meal I am preparing for my high school lifegroup girls.  I am feeling really bad about the boys being banished to either upstairs or "the arena" so I bought them some treats as well.

They wanted to stay home and clean.  I think it was because then they didn't have to shower, but whatever.

They did a GREAT job with the cleaning.  A really great job.

I brought them lunch.  We were chatting and I said something to Younger Boy about a pan needing to soak and that I would take care of it when we were done with lunch.

Middle Boy said "You should just tone it down.  I don't know what your problem is."

I COMPLETELY flipped out.  I went to my room and locked the door.  Being accused of being harsh is a trigger for me.  I didn't think I was harsh at all.  I was offering help.

It was UGLY.  Super ugly.
0 Responses

Post a Comment