Denise
It's the end of the semester so it is time for Therapist L to catch up on how Middle Boy is doing.

She emailed today and wanted to know what I thought about his grades and level of commitment to school and therapy.

On a good day both are minimal.

He is smart.  He doesn't put forth ANY EFFORT.

Just yesterday I told him that getting a D is acceptable ONLY IF you have turned in all of your work and if you are asking for help.  If you are doing EVERYTHING you can, but still getting a D then OK.  Otherwise...unacceptable.

Therapist L agrees.

I talked to Middle Boy about it and he tells me he has a plan.  I asked what it was.  Here is it..."to do better".

I explained that is not a plan.  That is the goal.  What are the steps to get there?

He screamed that both Therapist L and I expect him to fail so that is just what he will do.
0 Responses

Post a Comment