Denise
I can't believe I forgot to post this here...I did post it on Facebook.

On Monday night we had a little extra time and needed to get gas.  I decided we would wash our car as well.  It was one of those drive-thru washes with the attendants who wipe down your car after.

There were three or four cars ahead of us in line.  Younger Boy kept rolling his window down.  I told him you have to make sure your windows are UP at a carwash.

Unbeknownst to me the sunroof was vented open and the inside cover for it closed.  I never open the sunroof so it didn't occur to me this might be the case.

We proceeded into the wash.  Water started leaking into the car.  Middle Boy opened the inside cover to see what was going on.  In an attempt to close it we slid the whole thing open and caused a tsunami in the car.

Middle Boy and I got COMPLETELY drenched.  Younger Boy didn't get wet at all.  He was laughing really hard and kept saying "I am going to pee my pants" which just made all of us laugh harder.

Surprisingly there was no water on the floor of the car.  All of the cup holders filled though.  Not really sure how that happened.

Praises for the laugh...at our own expense.  We will have this memory FOREVER!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment