Denise
The boys obviously missed each other this week.

Tonight they played in their room for the entire evening.  They were making a CD of original music for Niece A's birthday.  They were also writing lyrics for a Christian CD they want to make.  They asked me if we could have a "family band".  Middle Boy is going to play the guitar and sing, Younger Boy is going to play the drums, and I am going to play the keyboard.

The interesting thing about this band is I am the MOST equipped for my role, because I took piano lessons about 25 years ago and can still play the right hand melody.  Both of them need to learn their instruments from scratch.

I'm not too sure about the success of the family band, but I am thrilled they are getting along and having a good time together.  It makes my heart smile.

Praises for them becoming BROTHERS.
0 Responses

Post a Comment