Denise
Middle Boy stayed up all night.

He was in bed when I went to bed. 

I was awakened at 1AM with lights on in the whole house and Sophie whining to get out of my room.

Middle Boy had decided it was time to clean his room, because he couldn't sleep.  It was a nightmare kind of night.  At one point when he was dozing off I heard him SCREAM at the top of his lungs.  Unfortnately there isn't much you can do when someone is literally SCARED to fall asleep even when they are safe.

This morning I strongly explained that being tired is not an excuse for bad choices and behaviors.  There are no more chances at school or the day program.  He is going to have to keep it together until at least 9PM tonight, because he has therapy and has to make a presentation to Therapist L.

Prayers he can keep it together.  Prayers the nightmares are gone tonight and we can both get a good night's rest.
0 Responses

Post a Comment