Denise
Middle Boy is FILLED with rage right now.

Every night I am berated and belittled with swearing and screaming.  I am not doing anything right.  I am not doing anything I say I am going to.  This is why he hates living here.  He's done playing my games.  He's done apologizing when he does something to hurt Younger Boy. 

He is so on edge that I literally can't do anything without him exploding.

On top of that he is so disrespectful and won't follow directions that I truly am at a loss.

I know he is hurting, because he has a very real connection with Grandpa. 

I am trying my best to know have a breakdown because of his behaviors and the way he is treating me.  It is taking everything I have to not just tell him we are done.

Pray for more understanding and better behaviors.
0 Responses

Post a Comment