Denise
Today I got NINE calls from Middle Boy.  NINE calls about how I obviously didn't want him and was obviously not telling him something and how if he just came home he would be completely respectful and not angry.

All but one of the calls ended with him hanging up on me, because he "hated" me.

Does he hate me?  No.  Does he feel like he isn't in control of his world right now?  Yes.  Does that bring out nearly every ounce of ugliness there is in him?  Absolutely.

Why didn't he hang up on me on the ninth call?  Because I told him I needed to go and didn't give him the chance.  I didn't feel like engaging him anymore.  Honestly it is the best thing with him anyway.

Prayers for respite family that he is respectful to her.

Prayers that one day he will understand.
0 Responses

Post a Comment