Denise
The days at the hospital are long.

Middle Boy and I have been here A LOT.

Tonight we got to go out to dinner with Younger Sister and her family. Middle Boy is so good with her kids and they love him.

We all went back to the hospital this evening so the adult could see Grandpa and Grandma again. When I was in with Grandpa he pulled on my hand and made a cutting motion. I asked if he wanted me to cut his arm restraints and he nodded yes. Of course I couldn't, because they are there to keep him from ripping out his ventilator tube. Grandma got tears in her eyes when I told her the story.

Middle Boy helped Younger Sister's husband take the little kids swimming at their hotel. They had so much fun.

I am enjoying all of the extra time with family I just wish it were under COMPLETELY different circumstances.
0 Responses

Post a Comment