Denise
Tonight I had training for the camp I volutneer at every summer.  Training was going along great.

I got a call from home.  Obviously it is an EMERGENCY.

Middle Boy was calling to see if Babysitter M could take them to Gamestop to buy a used Wii controller, because they let Sophie chew one of ours up a couple of weeks ago.  It was IMPERATIVE that this happen TONIGHT.  They had looked online to see how much it might cost and talked with Babysitter M about the funding and now they only thing they needed to know was would I pay Babysitter M back.

No...I won't pay her back...you and Younger Boy can pay her back.  I explained to you over and over if you don't want Sophie to chew things up you shouldn't tease her with them and you should put them away in a location where she is unable to get them.  Neither of those happened.

So...in the interim I will pay Babysitter M and they will pay her back which she will return to me.  She told them they have one month to get the money paid back.  Pretty long if you ask me.

Maybe we need to redefine EMERGENCY.

0 Responses

Post a Comment