Denise
Sometimes Middle Boy and I struggle.  We are so much alike.  We let little things become big things and then we explode.

Tonight I exploded.  I get frustrated, because I feel like I tell him the same things over and over and over.  The reason I exploded tonight was because I asked him to stop doing something that I have asked him not to do about one hundred times....he looked at me...did it again and laughed.  He wanted a reaction...he got it.

I had to go to my room to get away from him, because once the floodgates open with him you can't stop it. 

I hate him.  I don't want him to live here.  I'm a liar just like everyone else.  Maybe I should call 911 and just get him out of here tonight.  Make something up if I have to.   That's how much I hate him.

He said he is his own family now.  Him and Sophie.  That's it.  No one else should even bother talking to him.

Prayers we can figure out a healthier way.
0 Responses

Post a Comment