Denise
I took the boys to a cajun restaurant for dinner.  We had tickets to a musical downtown and it is one of my favorite restaurants to eat at before musicals.

The boys were both sick to their stomachs.  I think it was partially because they had no idea what to expect at dinner or at the musical.

We looked at the menus online before heading out to be sure that they both knew what they were going to have.  That way it would be a lot less overwhelming when we got there.

I have learned that this is really helpful with my boys.  Otherwise there are just too many choices no matter where we go.

I wasn't sure we were going to make it to the musical, because they were both complaining of "gurgling" stomachs.  Yikes...that can never be good.

Prayers for calmed nerves.
0 Responses

Post a Comment