Denise
I've got to be honest.  I wasn't really too excited about a middle school choir concert. 

It was interesting.  Both choirs were quite good.  They are VERY FEW boys in either choir.  I believe she said there are over a hundred kids in the eighth grade choir and I think I counted eleven boys.  The ones that were there though...wow...performing their hearts out.

The concert lasted 35 minutes.  My kind of concert.  I thought that was nice, because then people could have their kids home and in bed at a decent time and the younger kids there could sit through it and the parents wouldn't be wrestling with them.

It ended up being a nice time.  Mentor R was there for the performance.  Younger Boy BEAMED when he saw us in the crowd.

Praises for him feeling loved and valued.
0 Responses

Post a Comment