Denise
Middle Boy and his friend, Z, chose to be deceitful tonight at youth group.

They were in the room for the worship time and then they left because Middle Boy had cut his leg.

They never joined the group during large group time.  Instead I believe they listened to music on Middle Boy's phone somewhere hidden out in the church.

Part of the reason I think this is because I never saw them again until youth group was over.  Now...there are 100+ kids in the group, but I would have seen them.  The other reason is because I asked him what he thought about the handout and he had NO IDEA what I was talking about.  It was a blue handout and leaders walked around in large group handing them out.  They stopped to ask if everyone got one.  He had no idea...my deduction...he wasn't there.

Lying my omission and deceit.  Those are his biggest enemies right now.

Prayers for good choices on his part.
0 Responses

Post a Comment