Denise
This morning I was reading through Younger Boy's file from conferences last night.

His school is employing an interesting concept this year.  When you do not turn in an assignment you have to fill out a "missing assignment slip" where you must give your reason for the assignment missing.

I was reading through his since there have been a number of missing assignments this year so far.

Here are some of them:

"I don't have my assignment, because I left it in my locker all weekend.  I did this because I wouldn't have been able to get it done.  We were moving."

"I didn't have my reading log, because I didn't do the log assignment."

"I don't have my homework done, because I didn't do a visualization."

"I forgot it was due and I left it at home."

"I didn't do it."

"I was too busy and honestly I didn't have a chance to do it."

"I had to go to youth group."

"I had to go to my youth group fall retreat."

"I was doing laundry." - If we wore the clothes he washed we would have been nude for quite some time now!!

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE

"I was reading passages in the Bible."
0 Responses

Post a Comment