Denise
The boys spent the afternoon hanging out.

They cleaned their rooms individually.  At one point Younger Boy came out to tell me that his closet door "just fell off".  I am not stupid.  It is a bi-fold door.  Those don't "fall off".  The track for it is bent.  Someone (professional) is going to have to fix it.  I asked multiple times how it happened.  No one seems to know.

The boys played football and basketball.  They wrestled until I remembered that while the technically have medical coverage I don't have their new numbers so going to the emergency room would be difficult.

All in all it was a good afternoon if you don't count the closet door incident.  I don't honestly think it happened today.  It was propped against the closet and looked fine so I suspect it has been that way for a while.

0 Responses

Post a Comment