Denise
Tonight I went to pick up Middle Boy from youth group.

Every week I take a girl home who is mentored by Coach Z.  She lives near us so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Over the weeks she has gotten more and more increasingly rude.  She has been quite rude to me during the drive.

I talked to Coach Z about it and she has noticed the same thing with her.  She even talked to the girl's caregiver who made excuses for her.

Last night Coach Z and I were chatting when I picked them up and she was SO RUDE to both of us.

I don't really want to do this anymore.  I talked to her about being rude and she said "whatever".

After we dropped her off both boys commented on the rudeness.  It was interesting they noticed it in her, but not in themselves. 

Prayers for how to handle the situation.
0 Responses

Post a Comment