Denise
Last night Middle Boy woke both Younger Boy and I up during the middle of the night to ask us questions which could have waited until morning. 

From me he wanted to know if I knew where his white jeans were.  (Yes, I said white jeans.)

From Younger Boy he wanted to know if he had seen his music recorder.

Just because you are up in the middle of the night doesn't mean everyone else needs to be.  Please try to control your impulsivity and "need it now" thinking and show some common courtesy to others who are sleeping.

I am NOT telling you to NEVER wake me up during the night, because there are times when it is appropriate.  This just happened to not be one of them.

It is likely NEVER necessary to wake your brother and if you are thinking you need to then check with me first.

Courtesy first, please.
0 Responses

Post a Comment