Denise
There is something Middle Boy said last night that I would desperately like prayers for.

Middle Boy said he doesn't really want to continue going to church.  He said he feels like a total hypocrite there, because God will never forgive all of the horrible things he has done in his life and he doesn't deserve God's forgiveness anyway.

I asked him to be honest with me and asked if he had ever asked Christ into his life.  He said, "not really".

He believes he is so undeserving and his sin is too much for God to forgive.  He was starting to cry.

I got out my Bible and went over some passages with him.  I prayed with him and over him.  I told him that God forgives all sins, but we have to accept his gift of Christ in our lives.

Would you all please pray for Middle Boy?  Everyone needs a savior and Middle Boy is so beat down and angry that he believes he doesn't deserve one.

If any of you know him personally I would LOVE for you to talk to him about it if you feel led.
0 Responses

Post a Comment