Denise
I had decided earlier in the week we would go bowling, go karting, and play laser tag tonight since I had some discount coupons for it.

We had dinner at the restaurant and then set out for bowling.  There was a 90 minute wait to bowl so we opted against that. 

The younger kids rode the go-karts a couple of times.  Younger Boy and his friend were marginal drivers.  I don't think they were the direct cause of any wrecks on the course, but Younger Boy was side swiped once.

Middle Boy and his friend decided not to ride go-karts, so they just hung out which is really what teenagers do best anyway.

Next all four of them played laser tag.  I believe they were in teams and if I am not mistaken the younger boys won.  Middle Boy said it was because they hid behind a wall the entire time and wouldn't come out.  Whatever strategy works.

I am thankful they all had a good time.
0 Responses

Post a Comment