Denise
Today has spiraled downhill so quickly.

Middle Boy has called me a number of times.  I don't even know how many, but all were to express anger.  I know for certain he hung up on me EIGHT times.  At one point I stopped taking his calls.

When Younger Boy got home from school he called and told me that Boarder and Middle Boy were ganging up on him and that he didn't feel safe.  He also said they were swearing at him and taunting hm.

I was furious.

So...I texted Boarder and told him it was time to move out.  I called Middle Boy and told him I was disappointed and angry.

It was then that I found out that nothing of the sort happened.  Younger Boy had LIED about everything.

Of course...Middle Boy hung up on me yet again after spending some time verbally abusing me.

Honestly I feel like giving up.  This isn't worth it anymore.
0 Responses

Post a Comment