Denise
Middle Boy and I had more heart to heart chatting to do. 

It happened right after I thought I was going crazy.  I was in my room reading and the dryer seemed really loud to me.  Younger Boy was sleeping and Middle Boy was in his room listening to music.

I went in the laundry room, turned off the light, and closed the door. 

By the time I was back in my room the light was back on and the door open.

What on earth?

I knocked on Middle Boy's door.

No answer so I opened the door a little.

He was asleep, but I scared him on accident.  He had opened the door.  He didn't know why.

So...we talked more.  We talked about life and about choices and decisions.

There were a couple of times he started to get angry or use "conversation stoppers", but I was able to help him work through it.

I am so glad we are getting better at communicating and sharing our feelings.  It has been really rough recently.
0 Responses

Post a Comment