Denise
Younger Boy needed some supplies for a school project tomorrow.  While Middle Boy was at therapy we went to a dollar store to find his supplies.  He needs to make a model of a camera for journalism class.

He decided to get his own cart and look for his things while I got the things we needed.

As I came around one of the corners in the store I caught him putting items into his pocket.  Shoplifting.

I asked him to empty his pockets.  He had one item in each pocket.  He told me he was going to put them in his cart, but he got distracted when he wet his pants.

What?  Your pants aren't wet.  What are you talking about?

I had to fight really hard to keep my cool.  Really hard.

He put the items back and apologized to one of the workers.  We bought our items and left the store.

I started to talk to him about how he will no longer be allowed to be out of my sight at a store.  He will have to walk in front of me at all times so I can see what he is doing.

Why?
0 Responses

Post a Comment