Denise
If Middle Boy had his way he would buy all of his clothing and accessories at a store I think is creepy.

It is a little bit goth, a little bit gangster, and a little bit freak show.  I hope I am not offending anyone here!!

I hate going in there, but since he makes less than good choices when shopping for clothing I find myself there every now and then.

Today he REALLY wanted white jeans and a white leather studded belt.  Really wanted them?  Wanted them enough that he was going to pay for them.

So...I found myself in the creepy store thinking about how glad I am he doesn't think plug earrings are cool.  He does think the bone through the ear ones are cool, but I digress.

He showed me everything he would buy if he could afford it.  I told him everything I wouldn't approve of him wearing.

Honestly though...there isn't much to say about the white jeans and white belt.  Do I think it looks ridiculous?  Absolutely.  Am I wearing it?  No.  Am I embarrassed by his clothes?  No.

So...I stood around in the creepy store for about half an hour.  Maybe we should head to the bra store next and he can wait for me.

0 Responses

Post a Comment