Denise
Today I needed to pick up Middle Boy from school.  He told me this morning he would be watching for me.

When I went to pick him up he wasn't in his usual spot, but I was a little bit early.  After about 15 minutes I saw him walking from a completely different direction.

When he got in the car I asked why he was coming from that direction.

That's when the kooky story started.  What I suspect is this...he walked his girlfriend to her dad's car.  He could have just said that.  Instead he told me that he walked her to her aunt's car (still fine) and that her aunt is handicapped and she asked him to move some boxes so he did and now he is late.  What don't I want him to do good deeds?

I said "all I did was ask why you came from that direction".

No, apparently I "came at him".  I put words in his mouth and I can get the f*** out of the car.  He doesn't need this bulls*** and why don't I just drop him off wherever the f*** I want to.  It isn't like it hasn't happened to him before.

Wow...where on earth did that come from?

I said I didn't appreciate being sworn at.  It is my fault he is swearing.  I should f****** know his triggers by now and if I can't "get it right" then I should just f*** off.  I NEVER take responsibility for anything.  Just act all perfect.  Well I'm not perfect.  In fact I don't even f****** try or f****** care about him.  Haven't ever.

I don't deserve to be a parent.  He is just going to start telling people what it is at our house.

It is SO HARD not to be ugly back.  That is what he wants me to do.  If I get frustrated and start to cry or leave then he screams f****** baby or just leave....that's what everyone does.

I need help.  What am I supposed to do?  How am I supposed to handle these situations?  He is SO UGLY to me.

Prayers for strength for me.
0 Responses

Post a Comment