Denise
Younger Boy has been working on his 30 minutes worth of homework for nearly six hours now and it is bedtime.

I told him he was just going to have to go to bed.  An hour ago he had two sentences typed and now he has three.  At his current pace he will be able to turn it in at the start of next school year.

He SCREAMED and CRIED that I can't stop him from getting his homework done.  This is going to be all my fault that he is a failure just like always.

He is going to get himself up at 3AM so that he can type the report.  In his words..."I'll show you.  You can't stop me."

It isn't going to happen.  He had six hours tonight to work on it not counting the week worth of evenings before when he was pretending it didn't exist.  I don't feel bad.  I just don't.
0 Responses

Post a Comment