Denise
This afternoon we went to Younger Sister's house to watch Niece I play soccer and to spend the afternoon with them and Grandma and Grandpa.

Niece I's soccer game was adorable.  She is only six so they play four on four.  She has such a determined look on her face when she is on the field.  She is a funny little firecracker.

We went back to their house and the kids kind of settled into "play groups".  Younger Boy played mostly with Nephew W, his mini me.  They played all kinds of things.

Middle Boy got ganged up on by Niece I and Niece A.  They fixed his hair for him...complete with bows.  They sat on his lap and took selfies and videos.  They sang to him and told him "secrets".  They gave him tons of kisses on the cheek and he "tried" to get away.

They made a video about picking your nose.  That was Niece I's idea.  She thought it would be a good idea.

I am so thankful we were able to have this time with family.  It was a nice break from routine.
0 Responses

Post a Comment