Denise
Roughest morning we have had in a long time...hands down.

With Middle Boy staying home we had a little bit longer before we had to leave.

I asked him to get his homework.  He already had it.

I know the routine.  He puts things in his backpack in the morning that were hidden from me the night before.  If I check the backpack in the morning inevitably they will be there.

So...you wouldn't believe this, but I was able to find his homework he had completed, but left in his locker actually in the backpack.  Not only that, but it was folded into a square about two inches across and someone must have erased all of his answers, because IT WAS BLANK.

Well, hello, Storyteller. 

He didn't know it was in there.  It must be someone else's worksheet, because he swears his is in his locker....finished.  No one told him it needed to get done anyway.  All of the other homework that isn't completed that I found...well, "I'm probably going to think he is lying about it".

He is just going to go upstairs, because apparently I think doing homework is more important than school so he'll just stay here and do it.  Why should he though, because everyone just thinks he is a big liar anyway.

Storyteller....I was hoping you would back off for a while, but I see you are angry...quite angry.

0 Responses

Post a Comment