Denise
We had a family team meeting today for Younger Boy. 

The GAL again showed up in his Hawaiian garb.  I want to throw up everytime he does this.

It was a good meeting.  Younger Boy is such a different kid than when he first moved in and we used to do these meetings.

We talked about the subsidy and how I was not going to accept it.  GAL said to let him know if I couldn't come to an agreement with the state.  What he is going to do...I'm not sure.

Mentor R was at the meeting for the first time in a long time.  It was good to see him there.  During the course of the meeting his wife called to let him know she was in a car accident.  Younger Boy was really worried.  In fact he stopped the meeting so we could all pray together.  His prayer was quite sweet and heartfelt.

Praises for a good team meeting...maybe next time I'll wear a grass skirt and a coconut bra!
0 Responses

Post a Comment