Denise
I went to my meeting with the state expecting a battle over the subsidies for the boys.  Honestly...I just want what is fair.  If there is a subsidy available due to certain behavior and the boys exhibit the behavior I feel we should get the subsidy.  I don't think it is that complicated.

The woman we met with was so nice.  We went over every single line item and we have to write one letter for auditing purposes and were denied one behavior.  The behavior was "severely disturbing behavior" for Younger Boy.  We were lobbying due to all of the behaviors he has had with bathroom issues, but it did not qualify as "severe".

The whole thing made me wonder if all you had to do was meet with them to get the full amount.

The state will finalize the paperwork and I will sign it early next week. 

Praises for an easier process than I had anticipated.
0 Responses

Post a Comment