Denise
My organization "system" needs help.  Grandpa has been telling me this for years and while I have believed it to be true I have never actually done anything about it.

Now I need something...THIS WEEK.  Most people would find the item I am looking for in a filing cabinet, a safety deposit box, or even a desk.  Not me.  I am relatively sure I will find it in the garage...in a box...a box of stuff that was on a desk until I decided to give the desk away for a friend's fundraiser.

That's why I was in the garage tonight.  Not because I am packing up the garage, because I am looking for some important papers.  While I am looking I should get my social security card off the top shelf of the closet, my birth certificate out from under the printer, and my passport from my backpack.

I swear when I move to the new house I will get organized....
0 Responses

Post a Comment