Denise
As a foster mama I have been wondering about those things I missed and will probably never get to know...
  1. How much did you weigh when you were born?  How long were you?
  2. When did you get your first tooth?
  3. When did you take your first step?
  4. What was your first word?
  5. How old were you when you were potty trained?
  6. When did you learn to write?  Who taught you?
  7. What was your favorite toy?
  8. Did you have a favorite bedtime book?  Did anyone even read to you?
  9. What did you look like as a toddler?
  10. When did you first get glasses?
  11. Did you ever have chicken pox?
  12. When did you lose your first tooth?
There are so many more things I wish I knew.

These are the things I have the privilege to know now though...things your biological mama may never get the chance to know...
  1. The kind of man you grow up to be.
  2. What you decided to do after high school.
  3. When you learned to drive a car.
  4. Who was your first love.
  5. When you accepted Christ in your heart.
  6. Who you married.
  7. How many kids you have.
  8. The things which make you happy.
  9. The things which make you sad.
  10. How artistically talented you are.
  11. How you are compassionate and observant.
  12. How smart you are.
I'm glad I get to be your mama...forever...until I draw my last breath.  God chose me to be your mama and Middle Boy and Younger Boy...I will love you forever.
0 Responses

Post a Comment