Denise
Over the last couple of weeks I have been in conversation with two different couples who are considering foster care.  Both couples would be AMAZING foster families.  Both families would have their own unique sets of challenges with being foster parents.

I am so thankful God has given me the opportunity to talk to families about caring for the orphan.  I am thankful He has given me the passion for the orphan and the courage to challenge others.

I know there are a lot of people who don't "get it".  Honestly some of them are in my family, but that's okay. I don't really need people to "get it", because I do.

Pray for these families as they explore the possibility of being foster parents...whether it be fostering or becoming forever family, they would be making a difference in God's kingdom and ultimately that matters.
2 Responses
  1. Penelope Says:

    Such a need for foster families. Some of my family doesn't get adoption either.


  2. Denise Says:

    Absolutely agree!!


Post a Comment