Denise
Today I asked the boys to clean their room...most especially their closet.

I took the doors off before they moved in and it seems to always be stuffed full of junk things they can't seem to live without.

I want them to box up the stuff which will be moving to the new house.  I am 99% certain that was the direction given.  Leave it to that darned 1% though.

Allegedly I just told them to get the stuff out of the closet.  That they did.  Right into my master closet.  So much junk stuff that I can barely open the door.  Why?  No idea.  How is this helping get the house packed up?  I don't know. 

I was working in the garage which is a different story entirely.  The boys "rearranged" it a few weeks ago.  Then we added the furniture last week.  Now I can't really explain it.  Maybe I should take a "before" picture.

It makes me want to cry.

At least they didn't bring the stuff from the closet to the garage.  I would have likely been pushed over the edge.

Prayers for focus and direction following to get us packed up before the move.
0 Responses

Post a Comment