Denise
This weekend was the second time I have failed at making tie dye t-shirts at camp.  FAILED MISERABLY.  Luckily it has been once at girls camp and once at boys camp.

We set out this weekend to make fuschia, turquoise, and yellow tie-dyed shirts.  We ended up making "cotton candy" shirts.  What a disappointment...to me.  SO FRUSTRATING.

I was THRILLED with the amount of help I had washing out the shirts and making sure the campers got them for the concert.  I couldn't have asked for more help!!

Now...to figure out what went wrong before boys camp next weekend so I don't ruin theirs...TWICE.



2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wondering how many shirts you need to make. My daughter and I made about 20 for the 4th of July festivities and flew threw the the dying part in about an hour and a half. It is the drying, rinsing and then drying again that take time. I use the dye that does not require soaking the clothing in ash. If you need help or ideas let me know. I don't see any email but if you can respond to this comment send me any questions you may have.. I read your posts often.


  2. Denise Says:

    We made the shirts at the second camp and they turned out AMAZING. Thanks for the offer of help!!


Post a Comment