Denise
I am in the process of making calls to confirm the kids who are registered for camp are actually still coming to camp and the people who still haven't turned in their application are actually going to and will be there.

This is the part of being in charge of registration that I am not a fan of.  It creates a last minute scramble to fill the camp rosters with kiddos.

I still need to confirm 10 campers for girls camp this week and I am waiting on 4 applications.  It starts Thursday.  This is for a total of 40 girl campers.

I still need to to confirm 10 campers for boys camp next week and am waiting on 6 applications.  It starts a week from Thursday with 40 boy campers.  This is an "eternity" away in camp registration time.

I'll keep making calls up until the time of boys camp.  I feel like I have failed if we don't get 40 campers at each.  That's what we have voluteers for.

God knows who he wants to have at camp this year.  I just need to let Him show me who it is.
0 Responses

Post a Comment