Denise
I have loved hearing all of the counselors and their descriptions of Younger Boy.  So many of them called him a Rock Star or a Super Star.  Some of them described him as smart while others said he was kind and compassionate.  The camp grandma said he was absolutely adorable.

He is all of those things.  It made me smile to hear it.

He was a little bit of a scam artist at camp, too.  He somehow convinced EIGHT people to give him their push-up for dessert on Saturday night.  EIGHT PEOPLE fell for his charm.  I am proud to say I was NOT one of them.

During the camp I had to encourage him to spend time with his counselors and cabin mates, because he can hang out with me all of the time.  I was also able to help him a couple of times when he became frustrated.

Praises for the complements of Younger Boy.  I was a proud mama!
0 Responses

Post a Comment